* For more details download the full press release below
Summary of PUCT/ERCOT Energy Storage Rule
Adopted by PUCT March 2012
• PUCT and ERCOT Adopt Energy Storage Rule
– The purchase of charging energy is a wholesale, not a retail, transaction.
– Charging energy will be settled using nodal pricing
– Charging energy is not subject to allocation of ancillary services costs.
– Charging energy is not subject to transmission costs.
– ERCOT filed NPRR 461 on May 2, 2012 to implement the PUCT Rule.
Wholesale Market Subcommittee on November 2012 votes to moves NPRR 461 forward.
*For more details download the full document below
READ THE NEWS >